Friday, December 28, 2012

It was not a writer's block.

It is more than one year since I have written anything on my blog. I am unable to give any particular reason for doing so. It is not that I was not writing anything. May be I didn't feel like publishing the things I had written. It happens. I think it happens to everyone.

Now, with another New Year around the corner, I have decided, call it my new year resolution, to write and publish my thoughts here. I want to share my thoughts and views with all. I don't think I will be able to stick to a particular genre and therefore will write on whatever comes to my mind.

I think I will stop here as for the introductory note of my coming back. I want lot of people to read my thoughts and share their valuable comments. Wishing all my readers a very Happy New Year.

No comments: